Monday, 22 September 2008

uni

aye so uni has started again. Claire and I have 'broken up' that is - we are not kissing or saying we are going out, but she is still constantly hugging me, asking for cuddles, and we are still sleeping together, not having sex, but sleeping together.

I asked her before I went to counselling if she thought there was still something there, this is the day she woke up and came into my room and lay in my bed for hours snuggling and she said that she thinks there shouldn't be, I know that that means there is still something going on but the two of us just don't know what to do to stop it.

In fairness I don't want it to stop so I'm really not doing anything to stop her but at the same time i'm doing NOTHING to encourage her. I won't go up to her and ask her for a hug or wake up beside her and want to cuddle instead of getting up.

It's a seriously confusing situation to be in and I don't feel like I can talk to anyone about it, she's the only person I can talk to about anything and we both know that it's hard enough to do that in the first place, it's impossible when I have to talk to her, about her.

I hate the fact that she can#t accept that she can get in a relationship and it will work. Of course every relationship is going to fuck up if she is looking for something to go wrong.

Damn Luke and Kieran.

So yeh, bottom line, it's not entirley over yet, but neither of us is prepared to admit it or talk about it or anything.

No comments: