I am needy, I think, I expect that as a boyfriend I am very high maintenance, and I don't want to be like that. I want to be a half of a couple that are totally comfortable with what each other does. That is totally trusting all the time, a couple who are inseparable no mater what and who know that at the end of the day the other half is right there for them.
Fair enough she wanted to go out and see her friends tonight, but I think that she thinks that if she sees me, it detracts from seeing her friends, sorry im so high maintenance hunny, I'm just a wee fuck up, i'm trying to fix myself so hard for you, Maybe if you stopped thinking about your friends and all that shit for a second you'd understand. but then that would be me taking away your independance. Friends are not independance, doing what is you is independance, and I havn't seen much of what I think is you lately.
DO SOME FUCKING ART AND I'LL FUCKING BE SO UP YOUR ARSE YOU'll FEEL IT IN YOUR THROAT.
rargh I wish I was a normal boy who could sustain a normal relationship and be happy and just get on with shit.
No comments:
Post a Comment