Sent her a text saying what's up lets do something, turns out shes gone and made plans, which don't involve me, because i hadn't got in touch with her.
I realise im verging on being stupid, but i didn't give her a time i'd be finished, is it unreasonable for me to think that she could have called me before confirming her other plans to see that i was ok with it, after having basically said we would see each other tonight?
I sent her a message saying im not pissed off or angry, but i feel a bit balls, if she doesn't get back in touch im going to call shit off until I can talk to liz on friday, and then talk with both her and liz the following friday.
I'm not about to start feeling like this again. i'm fucking sick of it. and am SICK of fucking sitting on my fucking own in my fucking bedroom doing fuck all.
I just want to fucking go back out on my bike now and fuck myself up even more. fucking gash.
No comments:
Post a Comment