Tuesday, 2 September 2008

ah

Your present really is just a wee thing, I didn't see anything that you'd love thatbi could afford lol but I will have to tellbyou about of because it's a proper  Italy thing, I also got Suzi a pashmina. Is be still at home or did she go back already?

That's sooo good we will be on the same flight back, shall we go to tescos and then over to see the boys and get the rats and play some rock band?!

I think I will be back in Bangor at about 3 tomorrow if you wanna do somethin tomorrow evening or dinner time or whatever? Do you still have forgettig Sarah Marshall? We could get a wee ten glass and watch that tomorrow night if you want. If you don't wanna drink cuz you're working that's ok though.

What have you been up to while I have been away? Have things been ok and stuff? I can't wait to go back to Dundee and get back into our wee routine and all, like seriously been looking forward to it like mad, especially over the last week or so, just like hanging out in the flat and having dinner and watching tv and stuff. Seriously hopig jordan is cool but hey even if he isn't we know we'll be be fine anyway!

So yeah sorry this email is really long I just have loads to say cuz I can't remember the last time we wentva week without talking! Loads more I could rabbit on about but I won't bore you any longer!!

See you tomorrow night, I hope
Love you, miss you, etc



:)



No comments: