Thursday, 4 September 2008

aye so

So drink's and a movie was organised, we got a chinese, ate it, had a drink, watched the film, and then reaised that she was stroking m arm alot, then holding my hand, and then saying 'im not sure what's going to happen' I couldn't be arsed beating around the bush so gestured towards our hands and said 'with this?'

She's been with someone else, and to be honest i'm not as pissed off about it as I thought I would be. I actually told myself that if she had been and tried it on with me again i'd tell her no, but when it comes down to actually doing it it's not so easy. So yeh, gona have a chat with liz on my own when I get back and then see if she want's to come with me the following week. At least that way if it does go tits up I know that I did what I could.....

No comments: