Saturday, 30 August 2008

yeo

The last week or so has been good. I got a phone call from uni saying that the letter I recieved at the start of the summer was sent to me in error, and that I need not worry about being terminated. Passed one of the two resit's I did (which is better than I expected to be honest) so I am mega chuffed about that. 

Booked to fly back to uni on the 11th, CAN'T FUCKING WAIT!!! I might not be able to transfer my job over to dundee, but because i'll be progressing, i'll get my fees paid and a loan, which will give me a week or two to find something suitable. I'm not intending in living there this year without a job, I NEED structure and routine.

Tonight a bunch of the girls from my dept. at tesco are going for drinks, the one I fancy asked me if I was going, told me it'd be a great time and that she'd like to see me there to get to know me a bit more seeing as i've just started. I told her I might turn up, but not to hold her breath. On one hand I really want to go, have some fun, flirt with her, and see what happens. On the other hand I think what's the fucking point when i'm going back to dundee in less than two weeks and have three girls in scotland who I have my eye on (one being the damn ex of course) I suppose if I was to go out and anything was to go on i'd just put it down to having a bit of fun, but then I don't really want to start mixing work with pleasure or i'll never get anything done!

Can't seem to get away from the ex, watched a film last ight her dad worked on, was in work today and someone bought the same chopping board as her, I picked it up, turned round, and there is her um's ex husband standing there. I don't know if he saw me and ignored me, or didn't recognise me, but when I said hello he knew who I was straight away. so yeh she's not even in this fucking country but is still managing to wind her way into every bit of my fucking life. 

I need to phone uni and get my counselling session on the 19th moved to the 12th so I can get a session on the go as soon as I get back to uni. Liz probobly won't be best pleased that I havn't talked to claire about stuff as much as I should have, but she doesn't make it easy. Maybe bringing her to counselling will help things..... 

OHHH!!!! Had a fantastic ride last night, owning things I had been having trouble at, and varying my riding a hell of alot more. Can't wait to get the bike over to scotland.


No comments: