Monday, 25 August 2008

happy birthday

Went to the party last night, really didn't want to go but had a few drinks beforehand and many there and it was actually quite good. Spoke to debbie briefly which was good i've been meaning to do that for ages now. 

Spoke to the birthday girl very briefly, I got the impression she was giving me the eyes a few times. Once I tried to have a staring competition with her, but I lost after about two seconds..... Suggested to her that I take her out for dinner tonight and she wasn't sure, but she text not so long ago asking where and when. She's away on holiday tomorrow for a week so it'll be nice to see her off and get to talk to her to make up for not last night.

Couldn't believe when he turned up in his chino's and blazer, then his g mate turned up which was also a laugh, I spoke to one of the guys briefly about our dislike of the both of them, but can't remember who it was for sure, I have a fair idea though!

Not much to say otherwise apart from i'm still too attracted to her to be able to fully relax in her presence. I can see the next couple of months being most interesting in number 16.

No comments: