Sunday, 28 December 2008

god

So i read the following and sent her a PM about the whole thing telling her things will be ok, that she should enjoy her time with her dad, and just trying to let her know that everything isn't absoutley shite.

'This Christmas I managed to lose my boyfriend and my friends over one stupid thing that happened over the summer. I was getting worse and worse RE my depression and this terrible thing has just put me in a funk that I can't shift at all. I am so lonely. I can't believe I have lost so much in such a little time.

I am going to the US tomorrow to visit family. I can't wait to get away but I know that just being in a different country won't change the way things are at home.'

Reading over it again kinda annoys me, she 'managed' to 'loose' me?

She never said at any point that her depression was getting to her again. I could have realised that the whole her being distant again thing was down to this, rather the her pre-occupation with other guys, which of course is what I thought it was!

She never wrote back. so i expect she doesn't want my thoughts, maybe she's just trying to punish me some more for saying what I did to debbie. I don't even think i've done anything wrong, if it wasnt totally obvious debbie and tom had a thing going on debbie would be reasonable and realise tom was the one at fault here, I expect I might have been  given little bits and bobs, for christ sake I only found out from a random text. I was half thinking that it had been debbie who told me, another reason i told her thinking it wouldnt be such a big deal.

arghhj

No comments: